Return books for free
Members who borrow books from the Margaret Wilson Library can now return them postage free.
Members are entitled to borrow up to eight items at a time. Books being returned to the library can be mailed at no cost using the post-office-approved label that will be enclosed with the books. The special mail rates apply only to books - not videotapes or other resources.
For more information regarding the library, its resources and services, visit www.oct.ca, e-mail email@example.com or call 416-961-8800 (toll-free in Ontario 1-888-534-2222).
Visit in person
The Library provides on-site access to
- more than 3,000 books and videos (with members' borrowing privileges)
- professional journals
- full-text databases including Canadian Newsstand, CBCA Education, Proquest Education Journals, Research Library and Wilson Education Abstracts
- provincial legislation
- government documents including the Ontario curriculum and Statistics Canada publications
- work stations with video viewing capacity
- computers with Internet access
- newspapers - both in print and online
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Ontario College of Teachers
6th floor, 121 Bloor Street East
Toronto, ON M4W 3M5
tel: 416-961-8800 (toll-free in Ontario 1-888-534-2222), ext 679