Here are the top 10 reasons OCTs are using social media*, courtesy of our latest College poll.
- To keep current in education news.
- For professional development.
- To share ideas and resources with colleagues.
- To find teaching inspiration.
- To follow influencers in education.
- To connect with peers.
- To share classroom activities with students and parents.
- To bookmark resources.
- To showcase student work.
- To communicate with and inform parents
*For best practices in technology, refer to the College's professional advisory Use of Electronic Communication and Social Media (oct-oeeo.ca/1N3t9iu).