2005 Member's Handbook online!
Now available on the College web site at www.oct.ca
A comprehensive guide to the College, full of useful information for
every stage of your career
- easy to navigate
- dozens of instant links to information you can use
- featuring Ontario teachers and students
- regularly updated information on policies and procedures
- 24-hour-a-day access
The 2005 edition of the handbook offers up-to-date information on:
- where to earn Additional Qualifications and Additional Basic Qualifications
- how to register in the Members' Area
- relevant education-related legislation
- full text of the standards of practice and ethical standards
- how to participate in College affairs
- what's on the public register
- converting an Interim Certificate of Qualification to a Certificate
and much more.
Everything you need to know to maintain your membership in the Ontario
College of Teachers.