Nomination at a glance
- Check your eligibility.
- Are you in good standing?
- Do you meet the residential and/or employment requirements for
the position you seek?
- Fill in the nomination form.
- Get at least 10 colleagues to sign your nomination form.
- Ensure that each one is in good standing. You should check this
on the college web site.
- Ensure that each one is eligible to run for the position you
- Ensure that none have signed the nomination form of any other
person seeking the same position.
- Write your biography.
- Provide a photo.
- Read the attestations carefully and sign the nomination form.
- Send or deliver the completed forms plus your biography and photograph
to the College by 5 PM on July 14, 2006. Do not fax. Strict election
timelines prevent us from accepting nomination forms that arrive at
the College after this date
Be on the safe side
You are required to have a minimum of 10 qualified nominators. But just
in case one or more turns out to be ineligible to nominate you, it would
be wise to sign up a few more than 10.
Remember each nominator must be eligible to run in your category and
must be a current member of the College.
Check whether your nominators are Status Good Standing on the public