The Publication of the Ontario College of Teachers
- Games On
- Three OCTs taking part in this summer’s Pan Am and Parapan Am Games discuss their experiences leading up to these events and how sports helps inform their professional practice in the classroom.
- The Pan Am and Parapan Am Games will bring 7,600 athletes from 41 countries to Toronto and neighbouring locales. The Games mirror the cultural diversity within Ontario’s teaching profession. Meet 20 OCTs from 20 Pan Am nations.
- In Your Profession
- In Your Classroom
- Great Teaching
- Sylvia Duckworth, OCT, turns the classic approach to language learning on its head, and sees big success.
- Remarkable Teacher
- MasterChef Canada’s Alvin Leung dishes on the teacher who helped him substitute his shyness for a savoury sense of humour.
- Final Exam
- CBC sportscaster Scott Russell comments on the role sports play in the school of life.
- Tech Class
- A high school math teacher uses a tablet and a versatile note-taking app to cut marking time and provide more feedback to students.
- Governing Ourselves