The Publication of the Ontario College of Teachers
- Going Social
- Use social media to increase student engagement and support classroom and professional learning.
- Toward Wellness
- Mental health and wellness is as important for teachers as it is for students.
- Where Learning Takes Root
- School gardens teach students about sustainability, healthy eating, community and more.
- In Your Profession
- In Your Classroom
- Great Teaching
- Kathryn Whitfield, OCT, makes the link between past and present for her Grade 10 history students.
- Remarkable Teacher
- Crime writer Linwood Barclay recalls the high school architecture teacher who encouraged creativity, independence and strength of character.
- Final Exam
- Ontario Lieutenant-Governor Elizabeth Dowdeswell reflects on her past life as a teacher — the patience gained and potential unleashed.
- Tech Class
- Grade 7 students use iPads to boost knowledge of literature and enthusiasm for public speaking.
- Governing Ourselves